Competitive Tournament Rules
- Games will be played to 21 and the winning team must win by 2 points.
- "Volley for Serve" to determine which team serves first.
- Teams will alternate who has serve every 5 points.
- Partners must alternate hits.
- Serves must be hit to the opposing quadrant, like so:
- Failure to do so, results in a "Fault" and you must reserve
- Two Faults in a row, is a double-fault and the point will be given to the other team
- Hitting the net on a serve, but the ball still going over, is also a Fault.
*** These are just basic guidelines. If you have further detailed questions, just ask a Playpass employee. We're also open to suggestions from the competitive players.